Signature All Varieties
Gas Grilling Instructions:
1. Set grill for medium direct heat (all burners on; medium-low setting) or medium indirect heat (only outside burners on; medium setting)*
2. Pre-heat grill with lid closed for 8-10 minutes
3. Open grill lid and place an oven thermometer probe on the inside of the grill leaving the bulb indicator on the outside and close lid to verify that the grill temperature is at a minimum of 400 degrees F.
4. Open frozen pizza and remove all packaging materials
5. When grill is at the proper pre-heated temperature place frozen pizza directly in the center of the grill rack and close lid
6. Grill 14-16 minutes
7. Open lid and turn pizza 90 degrees (one quarter turn) and place back on main grill rack and close lid.
Grill for an additional 14-16 minutes
8. With a food thermometer, probe the center of the pizza by placing the thermometer in the center of the cheese and dough to verify that the pizza has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. If the pizza has not reached 160 degrees F repeat step 7
9. When pizza has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F, remove pizza
* Grill designs vary. Grill set-up, temperatures and times may need to be adjusted to achieve the desired results
Caution: Pizza is hot to touch; use proper utensils to remove pizza from grill.