Ultra Thin Pizza Cheese and Pepperoni
Charcoal Grilling Instructions:
1. Build a mound of charcoal sufficient to cover the bottom of the grill.
2. Ignite charcoal according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
3. When briquettes are completely white hot, spread the briquettes to the outside circumference of the grill or divide the briquettes in half to each side of the grill, leaving the center of the grill free of briquettes*
4. Pre-heat grill with lid closed for 8-10 minutes
5. Open grill lid and place an oven thermometer probe on the inside of the grill leaving the bulb indicator on the outside and close lid to verify that the grill temperature is at a minimum of 400 degrees F.
6. Open frozen pizza and remove all packaging materials
7. When grill is at the proper pre-heated temperature place frozen pizza directly in the center of the grill rack and close lid
8. Grill 6-8 minutes
9. Open lid and turn pizza 90 degrees (one quarter turn) and place back on main grill rack and close lid.
Grill for an additional 6-8 minutes
10. With a food thermometer, probe the center of the pizza by placing the thermometer in the center of the cheese and or dough to verify that the pizza has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. If the pizza has not reached 160 degrees F, add more briquettes and grill pizza until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
11. When pizza has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F, remove pizza
Caution: Pizza is hot to touch; use proper utensils to remove pizza from grill.