- Begin with Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread chili over the pizza.
- Top with the hot dogs rings.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with onions and shredded cheddar cheese.
Are you planning to grill your pizza? Spread chili over frozen pizza and top with sliced hot dogs. Grill pizza according to charcoal or gas grilling instructions. Remove from grill and top with onions and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 can of your favorite chili (15oz)
- 2 hot dogs, sliced in rings
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese