- Begin with Home Run Inn Ultra Thin Cheese pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place small dollops of ricotta on top of the Home run Inn Pizza.
- Place your sliced red grapes, shredded chicken, and sliced red onion evenly on the pizza.
- Top those ingredients with the grated Romano cheese.
- Toss Napa cabbage with olive oil and salt, then sprinkle evenly over entire pizza.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- One Home Run Inn Thin Cheese Pizza
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Sliced Seedless Red Grapes
- 3/4 cup Shredded Chicken
- 1/4 cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 2 -3 tbsp Grated Romano Cheese
- 1 Cup Finely Shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt