- Begin with Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Sauté onions in olive oil until caramelized. Drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Spread pesto on pizza, add tomatoes, caramelized onions, feta and pine nuts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Enjoy!
- 1 large sweet onion (such as vidalia) sliced and rings separated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pine nuts