It is January 21, 2014, and are you on your way to achieving your New Year’s Resolution? According to University of Scranton. Journal of Clinical Psychology, the Top 5 resolutions for 2014 are:
1) Losing Weight, 2) Getting Organized, 3) Spend less, Save more, 4)Enjoy Life to the Fullest and 5)Staying Fit and Healthy. However, 49% of people who have made a New Year’s Resolution fail to achieve it. Here at Home Run Inn we don’t like to see anyone fail! So here is how we can help you achieve your New Year’s Resolutions.
1) Losing Weight doesn’t mean you can’t eat what you love. Try our Ultra Thin Cheese 6 inch pizza for only 280 Calories!
2) Getting Organized can take some time, but you gotta eat right? Good thing Home Run Inn pizza only takes 15 minutes to bake so you have more time to do what you need to do!
3)Spend Less, Save more is always a smart move. Home Run Inn pizza’s price per ounce is one of the best values compared to our competitors. We provide more bang for your buck!
4) Enjoying life to the fullest while eating your favorite pizza with your family and friends! What is more fulfilling than a pizza party?
5) Staying Fit and Healthy can also be achieved with our 280 calorie pizza of course! Everything is good in moderation. Don’t deprive yourself of what you love! Pizza=Love