- Begin with a Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Toss the cut vegetables, Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, and chopped Sage Leaves. Then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.Bake at 400° until the vegetables begin to soften and brown slightly (35-40 minutes). Cool and reserve.
- Mix together the ingredients for the Herbed Ricotta. Spread the roasted and cooled vegetables on top of your Cheese pizza. Take care to leave clear spots of the pizza so that the cheese can brown. Place dollops of the herbed ricotta on top of the vegetables. Bake according to the instructions until the cheese begins to brown.
- After removing from the pizza from the oven, sprinkle torn Basil Leaves on top and drizzle with Balsamic glaze. And last but not least – ENJOY!
- ½ cup of Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded, cut to 3/4″ cubes
- ½ cup of Carrots, peeled, cut to 1/2″x2″ sticks
- ½ cup Red Onion, cut to wedges
- 4 New Potatoes, cut to wedges
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Large Sage Leaves, coarse chop
- ¾ cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Honey
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 3 Basil Leaves, torn (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Glaze (for garnish)