- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- While the oven preheats, mix 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small bowl. Brush the cooked cubed chicken with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- Spread 1/3 cup barbecue sauce, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Top the Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza with the chicken, gouda, mozzarella and red onion.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark barbecue sauce
- 1 8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast. Cooked and cubed.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup grated smoked gouda cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2/3 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro, for topping