- Begin with Home Run Inn Classic Cheese pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Best if you grill a couple brats that are fresh, but you can also use the precooked variety.
- Slice them into coins that are about a quarter inch thick. Spread them over your delicious Classic Cheese Home Run Inn Pizza.
- Spread your well drained sauerkraut over the top of the bratwursts and then cover with shredded Swiss cheese.
- Crush some caraway seed in your palm and sprinkle them over the top to just add that special tantalizing touch.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until the tops of the sauerkraut pieces just begin to caramelize and the cheese begins to brown.
- Drizzle the top of the pizza with 1000 island dressing.
- You have just turned your delicious Home Run Inn pizza into a grand slam ballpark treat. There will be people waiting in the on-deck circle for the second one to come out of the oven!!
- 2 precooked bratwursts
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut (drained and patted dry)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tsp caraway seed (crushed in your palm)
- 1/4 Cup 1000 Island Dressing