- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. While oven is preheating combine chicken, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese and blue cheese dressing.
3. Top your frozen Home Run Inn pizza with the buffalo chicken mixture. Spread evenly.
4. Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
5. Once pizza is done, top with chopped scallions and blue cheese crumbles.
- One Home Run Inn Ultra Thin Cheese Pizza
- 1 lb Chicken cooked and thinly sliced or shredded
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Scallions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese