- Begin with Ultra Thin Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While pizza is cooking, mix the spinach, cooked chicken, tomatoes, and red onion with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil, salt and pepper
- Once pizza is cooked, remove and place the spinach, grilled chicken, red onion, tomatoes, and avocado on top of the cooked pizza.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and enjoy!
- Home Run Inn Ultra Thin Cheese Pizza
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup diced grilled Chicken
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 cups of spinach
- ½ cup diced avocado
- ½ cup of blue cheese