- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. While oven is preheating heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cabbage, season with salt and cook until just soft, about 5 minutes. Add the pickling spices and just enough water to cover. Simmer over low heat, covered, until the cabbage is tender, about 20 minutes. Drain the cabbage and set aside (discard spices).
- Toss the potato with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in a single layer on a baking sheet until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Scatter the cheeses, corned beef, cabbage and potatoes on top of the uncooked Home Run Inn pizza. Season with salt and pepper. Cook pizza until golden and crispy, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Once pizza is done baking, drizzle the Thousand Island on top and enjoy!
- 1 Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 3 cups sliced green cabbage
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pickling spices, tied securely in cheesecloth
- 1 large potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces sliced corned beef
- 1 cup Thousand Island dressing