- Begin with Ultra Thin Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook the gyro meat 3/4 of the way, so it does not crisp. Cut into 1 inch long pieces.
- Evenly apply the onion slices to the top of the pizza. Then apply the gyro meat and finish with the feta cheese.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until the crust is golden brown. Or, use a gas grill or charcoal grill.
- Drizzle the cooked pizza with tzatziki sauce. Then top with diced tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 1 pkg of gyro meat
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup tzatziki sauce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 cup Cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced