- Heat oven to 450°.
- Place the arugula around the pizza in a circular fashion (followed by the diced green and red bell peppers, grated Parmesan cheese and pepperoni slices).
- Then, place the pizza in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out the pizza and add additional arugula and grated Parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Finally take out a few slices of red bell peppers and place them on top of the pizza shaped like a ribbon.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza
- 2 cups Baby Arugula
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, 1 diced and 1 sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 13 Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese