- Preheat oven to 450 degree Fahrenheit. Place the pizza directly on the middle rack. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
2. Place the pizza on top of a sheet pan. Spread sliced mozzarella and prosciutto. Place pizza back in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. Place pizza on top of a sheet pan. Spread tomatoes on top. Bake for 2-5 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
4. Place pizza on top of a sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper. Let pizza cool for 1-2 minutes, and then cover with arugula. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
- 1 (12-inch) Home Run Inn Ultra-Thin Four Cheese Pizza
- 6 oz. sliced mozzarella
- 4 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into ½ inch wide strips
- 1 ½ cups baby arugula
- ¾ cup grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (regular or heirloom)
- Salt and pepper to taste