- Preheat oven to 450.
- Boil pasta according to box instructions for the longest amount of time stated. Drain the water and add all of the cheese sauce to the pasta. Keep pasta warm/covered.
- Bake your Home Run Inn Classic Cheese pizza for 10-12 minutes.
- Pull the pizza out and top with the prepared mac and cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and the remaining (1/2 cup) cheese.
- Return pizza to oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut and serve while warm. Enjoy!
- Home Run Inn Classic Cheese pizza
- 8oz (1/2 a box) of elbow macaroni noodles
- 1 (14.5oz) jar cheese sauce (about 1 3/4 cups, if using homemade)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits (about 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled)