- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mash black beans. Stir in the onion, yellow pepper, chili powder, cumin, and salt. In another bowl, combine the tomatoes, jalapeno and garlic.
- Spread the bean mixture on top of your Home Run Inn Ultra Thin Cheese pizza. Then add the tomato mixture on top of that. Sprinkle with cilantro, pepper sauce and cheeses.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- One Ultra Thin Home Run Inn Cheese Pizza
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese