- Begin with Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza.
- Preheat oven (conventional) at 450 degrees (with pizza stone if available). Use a slotted pizza pan if a stone is not available.
- Add the first 5 ingredients (tomatoes – red pepper flakes). Bake for 12 minutes or until the edge of the crust begins to brown. Or, follow the directions for gas or charcoal grilling.
- Add the last two ingredients (Fontina and Asiago cheese). Continue baking for additional 5-7 minutes or until the cheese just starts to brown. Or, if Grilling, continue grilling for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cheese just starts to brown.
- 1 cup chopped roma tomatoes
- 2 tbsp minced and sautéed garlic (in extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup Fontina cheese
- 1/3 cup Asiago cheese