- Begin with Ultra Thin Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place dollops of the ricotta evenly on top of the Home run Inn Pizza.
- Spread out your sliced red grapes, shredded chicken, and sliced red onion evenly on the ricotta topped pizza
- Top those ingredients with the grated Romano cheese.
- Toss Napa cabbage with olive oil and salt, then spread on top of everything else.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta
- 1 cup red grapes (seedless), sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 -3 tbsp grated Romano cheese
- 1 Cup Finely Shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt