- Begin with Ultra Thin Pepperoni Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add onions, green peppers, red peppers, black olives, and banana peppers to the top of your Home Run Inn pizza.
- Then, sprinkle your garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper on top of your vegetables.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup green and red pepper
- 1/2 of a small can of black olives
- 1/3 cup banana peppers
- Dusting of garlic powder
- 3 pinches of oregano
- 7 shakes of black pepper