1. Use a knife to cut off the ends of the asparagus.
2. Halve the grape tomatoes
3. Toss the asparagus and tomatoes in olive oil and salt
4. Sauté the asparagus in pan until soft.
5. Add lemon juice and a pinch of salt to the pesto and mix.
6. Top pizza with asparagus
7. Place grape tomatoes
8. Bake the pizza at normal cooking temperature and bake time
9. Sprinkle on 2 tbsp. of Romano cheese onto pizza
10. Drizzle 1 tsp of lemon pesto onto the cooked pizza
· 12” HRI Four Cheese Pizza
· 3oz of asparagus
· 4oz of grape tomatoes
· 2 tablespoons of grated Romano cheese
· ½ cup of basil pesto
· 1teaspoon of lemon juice
· 1teaspoon of salt