- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Bake your Home Run Inn Ultra Thin pizza for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper with wire whisk or fork until blended. Stir in pepperoni and onions. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until firm but still moist.
- Top the pizza evenly with egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot. Sprinkle with basil.
- 1 Home Run Inn Ultra Thin Cheese Pizza
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced pepperoni (from 6-oz package)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil leaves