- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. While oven is preheating combine chicken, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese and bleu cheese dressing.
3. Top your frozen Home Run Inn pizza with the buffalo chicken mixture. Spread evenly.
4. Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
5. Once pizza is done, top with chopped scallions and bleu cheese crumbles.
- One Home Run Inn Ultra Thin Cheese Pizza
- 1 lb Chicken Cooked and Thinly Sliced or Shredded
- 1/2 cup Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Chopped Scallions
- 1/3 cup Crumbled Bleu Cheese