Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 15-20 min | Cook Temp: 450°
- HRI Classic Veggie Lovers Pizza
- ½ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 corn cobs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F
- Quarter the corn cobs, lengthwise. Whisk together melted butter, chili powder, garlic powder, and sea salt. Brush the seasoned butter mixture evenly over the corn cobs.
- Spread the corn ribs evenly into an air fryer basket and air fry at 375˚F for 14-16 minutes, or until the ribs are tender and lightly crispy.
- Meanwhile, place pizza in the oven directly on the oven rack and bake for 17-18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Once the corn ribs are cooked, remove from the air fryer and allow to cool just enough that they can be handled. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the kernels off the cob.
- Crumble the cotija cheese and finely chop cilantro leaves and tender stems.
- Once the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and top with the corn kernels, cotija, and cilantro. Cut into squares, and enjoy!