Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15-20 min | Cook Temp: 450°
- 12” HRI Veggie Lovers Pizza
- 2 cup pre-made falafel
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced into disks
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 8 oz crumbled feta
- 6 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F
- Prepare the whipped feta. Add the feta, heavy whipping cream, fresh dill, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Prepare the toppings. Halve the cherry tomatoes, slice the cucumbers into thin disks, thinly slice the red onion, halve the kalamata olives, and roughly chop the fresh dill.
- Place the pizza in the oven directly on the oven rack and bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Halve or chop the falafel into bite-sized pieces and distribute evenly over the mostly cooked pizza. Return to the oven and finish baking for an additional 1-3 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, kalamata olives, fresh dill, whipped feta.
- Cut into squares, and enjoy!