- Begin with Ultra Thin Sausage Home Run Inn Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Crumble the cooked pepper bacon and apply to the pizza.
- Slice jalapeño peppers – red or green.
- Evenly apply the shaved red onion then the crumbled blue cheese to the pizza.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Or, use a charcoal grill or gas grill.
- Sausage Ultra Thin pizza
- 5 slices of thick pepper bacon (cooked)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup shaved red onion
- 2 jalapeño peppers – red or green