Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15-20 min | Cook Temp: 450°
- 12” HRI Classic Cheese Pizza
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 green onions
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F
- Slice the jalapeños into disks, removing the seeds, cut the cream cheese into cubes, and cut the green onions.
- Arrange the jalapeños and cream cheese over the frozen pizza. Place the pizza directly onto the oven rack and bake for 16-17 minutes or until the pizza is golden, and the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, prepare the bacon. Cook the bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until cooked to your desired crispiness. Pat the bacon with paper towels to remove excess grease and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Top the cooked pizza with bacon and green onions
- Cut into squares and enjoy 🙂