Join our team-Positions Available now
Looking for a new job? We’d love to have you join our team! Keep reading for job openings and opportunities.
Home Run Inn is now looking for a full-time Junior Accountant
Generate management reports, perform operational analysis and internal cash control operations.
- Prepare operating position reports.
- Post, review and reconcile restaurant daily sales reports in the general ledger for restaurant operations.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries regarding credit card transactions.
- Create and update various accounting spreadsheets.
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets & cash flow statements.
- Prepare journal entries and coordinate month-end closing procedures.
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital expenses.
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset and depreciation records.
- Maintain the company’s system of accounts and keep books and records on all company transactions.
- Prepare audit work papers for year-end outside accountants review.
- Prepare various financial reports for management review, e.g. inventory summary, historic costs of raw materials.
- Prepare and present key cost analysis.
- Process accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare various government required compliance and regulatory reports.
- Prepare various reports required by insurance and workers compensation providers.
- Prepare restaurant prime cost analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 year accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Not looking to be a Junior Accountant? We’re always taking applications for other positions. Submit an application here.