There’s a reason so many people ditch their New Year’s resolutions before February rolls around. They focus them on taking something away, like eating less junk food or trading in Saturdays on the couch for Saturday morning boot camp classes. That sounds like torture to us. So we’re taking a different approach to the yearlong goals and loading up on what we love the most. Which is pizza. Care to join us? Here are 11 resolutions to adopt to make 2017 the best—and most delicious—ever.
1. Don’t deprive yourself. Give the body what it wants.
2. Learn how to appreciate the little things, like spending a minute (OK, 10 seconds) taking in the magic of ooey, gooey cheese on top of your slice before digging into your first bite.
3. Express yourself. Sharing emotions is hard, but this sentiment shows your love in a way any red-blooded human will understand.
4. Find a way to make exercise fun. It’s about balance, people.
5. Embrace the art of compromise. It’ll come in handy when faced with the age-old problem when your friend is craving pepperoni and you want cheese.
6. Celebrate the little wins in life (like when free pizza shows up in the office).
7. Come up with a signature pizza-euphoria dance. People will find this kind of joy infectious.
8. Consider portion control if you also made it a goal to drop a few pounds in 2017.
9. Don’t be afraid to ask life’s big questions.
10. Finally find a job that you’re passionate about.
11. Eat more pizza. Something tells us this is one resolution you’ll be able to stick to…