- Begin with Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heavily brush the crust with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic, basil, and salt on top of the Home Run Inn pizza.
- Then evenly spread your mushrooms and chicken on top of the other ingredients.
- Top with your shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 cups shredded Mozzerella cheese
- 3/4 cup mushrooms
- 3/4 cup garlic roasted chicken