Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 17-22 min | Cook Temp: 450°
- 12” HRI Classic Cheese
- 1 cup beets, cubed
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F
- Dice the beets and sweet potatoes into ½-inch cubes. Place the beets and sweets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated and seasoned.
- Bake for 22 minutes, or until the beets and sweet potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- With 17 minutes remaining, place the pizza in the oven directly on the oven rack and bake until golden brown.
- Remove the pizza and vegetables from the oven. Top the pizza with the roasted veggies, cut into squares and serve!