Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15-20 min | Cook Temp: 450°
- 12″ HRI Classic Cheese Pizza
- 2 Cups Baby Arugula
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper diced & slices for bow
- Parmesan Cheese grated
- 13 Pepperoni Slices
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F OR if grilling, heat up the grill
- Remove pizza from all packaging
- Place pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes OR follow the directions for gas or charcoal grilling
- Meanwhile, add the honey and red pepper flakes to a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer, remove from the heat, and stir in the apple cider vinegar. Set aside to cool.
- Once the pizza is cooked, drizzle generously with hot honey, cut into squares, and enjoy!