- Begin with Ultra Thin Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice onion very thin. Carmalize onion and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon basil flavored olive oil. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
- Chop walnuts, toast in 425 degree oven for 5-8 minutes. Slice tomatoes in half, lengthwise; break up goat cheese into small bite size pieces. Chop baby greens. Prepare all above and set aside.
- Reduce oven heat to 375 degrees.
- Partially bake the pizza at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with onion and mushroom mixture, walnuts, tomatoes and goat cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until browned on edges and toppings heated through.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with chopped greens.
- Cut into 8 slices. Serve warm or cold. YUMMY!!
- 1 red onion
- 1 pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 tbsp basil flavored olive oil