- Begin with Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Everything is added fresh. Lay tomatoes out over the pizza, place the mushrooms and red onions over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese, then the provolone, then the grated romano on top of the prior ingredients..
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the top of the pizza.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Place fresh torn basil leaves evenly over pizza.
- 1 cup fresh sliced roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red onions sliced & cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone
- 1/4 cup grated romano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4-5 Basil Leaves (washed and dried), torn into pieces