- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, lets cut the pepperoni into little hearts! Stack 4 to 8 pepperoni slices and press the cutter through them. Continue until you get the desired number of pepperoni hearts.
- Place the pepperoni hearts onto the uncooked Cheese pizza. Once pepperonis are placed, bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Enjoy with your sweetheart!
- 1 Home Run Inn Classic Cheese Pizza
- 15-20 Pepperonis
- 1 5-inch heart-shape cookie cutter. Just make sure the cookie cutter is smaller than the pepperonis.