Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20-25 min | Cook Temp: 450°
- 12” HRI Classic Cheese Pizza
- 2 cup butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F
- Combine squash, maple syrup, vegetable oil, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast squash for 25 minutes, flipping about halfway through. When there are 16 minutes remaining, place the pizza directly onto the oven rack and bake until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza and squash from the oven, and top the pizza with the squash.
- Cut into squares and enjoy 🙂