- Begin with Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Bake pizza at 450 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise on the cooled Home Run Inn pizza.
- Top the mayonnaise with the lettuce, diced tomatoes, and crumbled bacon.
- Finish off the pizza by sprinkling shredded parmesan cheese over the top of it. Enjoy!
Are you planning to grill your pizza? Follow these charcoal or gas grilling instructions. Then, remove from grill and allow to cool 10 minutes. Top cooled pizza with the remaining ingredients starting with the mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 8 bacon slices (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 tbsp shredded parmesan