Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15-18 min | Cook Temp: 450°
- 12″ HRI Classic Cheese Pizza
- Sliced Zucchini
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Sliced Bell pepper
- 3 Eggs
- Micro Greens
- Fresh Basil
- Pre-heat oven to 450˚F OR if grilling, heat up the grill
- Remove pizza from all packaging
- Add zucchini, mushrooms, and bell pepper all over pizza. Crack 3 eggs directly on top.
- Place pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes OR follow the directions for gas or charcoal grilling
- Top with Micro greens and fresh basil
- Cut into squares and enjoy!