- Begin with Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza.
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- Remove pizza from packaging.
- Place the first 9 ingredients (corn through salt) in a small bowl, and mix together.
- Distribute the mixture over the pizza evenly.
- Top with the crumbled goat cheese. Place pizza directly on center rack in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, until edges begin to turn golden golden.
- Cut in squares, serve and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup fresh sweet corn kernels (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp minced garlic (prepared or fresh)
- 1/2 tsp minced rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Crumbled goat cheese