Free Pizza for a Year
Home Run Inn FEEDBACK CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ILLINOIS.
The Home Run Inn Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Home Run Inn, Inc., 1300 Internationale Parkway, Woodridge, IL 60517 (the “Sponsor”).
- PROMOTION TIMING: The Promotion begins on July 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”) and consists of twelve (12) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as outlined in the chart below:
|Entry Period||Start Date at 12:00 AM ET||End Date
at 11:59:59 PM ET
|Mail-In Post-marked by Date||Mail-In Received By Date||Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||July 1, 2022||July 31, 2022||July 31, 2022||August 10, 2022||August 11, 2022|
|2||August 1, 2022||August 31, 2022||August 31, 2022||September 10, 2022||September 11, 2022|
|3||September 1, 2022||September 30, 2022||September 30, 2022||October 10, 2022||October 13, 2022|
|4||October 1, 2022||October 31, 2022||October 31, 2022||November 11, 2022||November 12, 2022|
|5||November 1, 2022||November 30, 2022||November 30, 2022||December 10, 2022||December 11, 2022|
|6||December 1, 2022||December 31, 2022||December 31, 2022||January 10, 2022||January 13, 2022|
|7||January 1, 2023||January 31, 2023||January 31, 2023||February 10, 2023||February 11, 2023|
|8||February 1, 2023||February 28, 2023||February 28, 2023||March 10, 2023||March 11, 2023|
|9||March 1, 2023||March 31, 2023||March 31, 2023||April 10, 2023||April 12, 2023|
|10||April 1, 2023||April 30, 2023||April 30, 2023||May 10, 2023||May 11, 2023|
|11||May 1, 2023||May 31, 2023||May 31, 2023||June 10, 2023||June 11, 2023|
|12||June 1, 2023||June 30, 2023||June 30, 2023||July 11, 2023||July 12, 2023|
Non-winning entries will not carry forward into subsequent Entry Period drawings. The Administrator’s computer is the Promotion’s official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered only to legal residents of Illinois who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply. All entrants who are considered a minor in their state, province, or territory of residence must have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. For purposes of the Promotion, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion:
- During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may make a purchase of any food or beverage at a participating Home Run Inn restaurant (“Qualifying Purchase’). Each Qualifying Purchase will receive an email that will include a link to the website (“Website”) to complete a survey about his/her restaurant experience. Entrant must visit the Website and follow the links and instructions to complete a survey. By clicking “submit” you agree to these Official Rules. After completing the survey and submitting the required information, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the pool for the applicable Entry Period.
- Mail-In Without Making a Purchase:
- For Illinois Residents; To earn an entry without making a purchase, an entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), on a 3½”x5″ card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it (in an outer mailing envelope) with sufficient postage to Home Run Inn, Inc., 1300 Internationale Parkway, Woodridge, IL 60517. A Mail-In Entry is worth one (1) entry. Following this method of entry, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Pool for the applicable Entry Period.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by and received by the respective date indicated in the chart above in Section 1. Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, and Mail-In Entries sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Limit: Regardless of method of entry, an entrant may receive one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on each calendar day during the Promotion Period, except on January 1, 2023 when the day will start at 12:00 PM (noon) ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET. An entrant will receive no more than the stated number of entries during the Promotion Period. If more than the stated number of entries is received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address on any given day during the Promotion Period, the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
IMPORTANT: If you participate via your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its message and data pricing plans.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about each drawing date indicated in the chart above in Section 1, Administrator will select one (1) potential winner from the Illinois Pool. Each winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, at their sole and absolute discretion.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- Prizes (12 total; 1 per Entry Period from the Illinois Pool of entrants): Each prize is Home Run Inn pizza for one (1) year awarded as 12 ($20) Home Run Inn Gift Cards (up to a value of $20 credit that will expire 30 days from date sent) (each a “Prize”) and will be delivered monthly via email to the entrant’s primary email address. Email address may not change during the course of the year. Home Run Inn Credit can be redeemed at any participating Home Run Inn Restaurant excluding Home Run Inn Midway Airport locations or Home Run Inn Wrigley Field stands. Terms and conditions of Home Run Inn Credit apply. The ARV of each Prize is $240 USD. No more than twelves (12) total Prizes will be awarded in the Promotion.
- Total ARV: The total ARV of all Prizes available in this Promotion is $2,880 USD.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for Pool during each Entry Period of the Promotion Period.
- General:There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person. In no event will more (12) Prizes, be awarded. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential winner will be notified via e-mail by Sponsor or its authorized designee at the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. Before being declared a winner, each potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”), a US resident, or a Declaration of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release. The potential winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit/Declaration to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within seven (7)) calendar days from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential winner or the Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If the potential winner is younger than twenty-one (21) years of age or a minor under the law of his/her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, his or her respective parent or guardian may be required to execute an Affidavit/Declaration acknowledging, confirming and consenting to the Release document in order to accept the Prize on behalf of the winner. If parent or guardian is unavailable to execute this document, the winner will not receive the Prize. Failure to reply to any e-mail notification, complete and return the documents in the time noted or if prize notification is undeliverable will result in disqualification. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or in the event that a potential winner fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit/Declaration, or fails to correctly complete the skill-testing question, within the seven (7) calendar day deadline, the Prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. The Winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace prize that is lost, stolen, or misdirected. The prize will be awarded “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, TERRITORIAL, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Sponsor will attempt to mail the Prizes approximately 6 – 8 weeks from verification of winner’s eligibility. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more Prizes are claimed than the stated number of Prizes to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Prize claims received.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES:THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, EXCLUSIVELY. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION WILL BE CONDUCTED EXCLUSIVELY IN COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use entrant’s name, address (city and state/province), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Promotion and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void.Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNER LIST: For a copy of the winners list, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List – Home Run Inn, Inc., 1300 Internationale Parkway, Woodridge, IL 60517.